Please note, as stated in our constitution
3. Nomination for membership
(1) A nomination of a person for membership of the association:
(a) must be made by a member of the association in writing in the form set out in
Appendix 1 to this constitution, and
(b) must be lodged with the secretary of the association.
(2) As soon as practicable after receiving a nomination for membership, the
secretary must refer the nomination to the committee, which is to determine
whether to approve or reject the nomination.
(3) As soon as practicable after the committee makes that determination, the
(a) notify the nominee, in writing, that the committee approved or rejected the
nomination (whichever is applicable), and
(b) If the committee approved the nomination, request the nominee to pay (within
the period of 28 days after receipt by the nominee of the notification) the sum
payable under this constitution by a member as entrance fee and annual
(4) The secretary must, on payment by the nominee of the amounts referred to in
subclause (3) (b) within the period referred to in that provision, enter or cause to
be entered the nominee’s name in the register of members and, on the name
being so entered, the nominee becomes a member of the association.
Once approval has been granted for your membership, we will email you with the full constitution and code of conduct. If you are, for some reason, rejected, your payment will be returned in full